Indonesia Stock Exchange is a Self-Regulatory Organization that providing infrastructures to enable fair, orderly, and efficient securities trading whilst accessible to all stakeholders. Our vision is to be a competitive Stock Exchange with world class credibility. To be a credible Stock Exchange and to support Indonesia Capital Market deepening, we realize that our people play a significant role to the success of our vision achievement.
HR Best Companies to Work for in Asia
IDX was awarded as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Asia for the third consecutive year in 2017, 2018, and 2019 organized by HR Asia. This award was given based on the assessment of employee engagement, culture, and development opportunities.
We are fully committed to develop, appreciate, and energize our people to increase their engagement level with the company. By working at IDX, there are lots of opportunities to develop your skills and exposure to be a capital market professional and create impact to Indonesia capital market development.
Rewards and Benefit
IDX implements performance-based culture through the application of a performance management system to encourage productive performance in the corporate environment. Furthermore, IDX applies the total rewards concept, in which employees receive remuneration packages that are foundational rewards, career and environmental rewards, and performance-based rewards.
Learning and Development Opportunities
IDX believes that employees are the most valuable asset that will shape company’s competitive advantage. We believe that developing our people means developing the Company itself.
For this reason, IDX put great attention to employee development by:
- Learning through education, which includes public training, certification programs, inhouse training & programs, foreign language development programs, scholarships and educational assistance for employees who continue their education to a higher level, and e-Learning.
- Learning through experience & exposure, which includes sharing sessions (corporate level, directorate, division) and benchmarking/visit to other companies (local and overseas), community of practice, and pension preparation program.
- Learning from direct involvement in a project/task/activity (Learning through Exposure) such as product/system development related project until employee collaboration activities (Team Building, Ramadhan Activities, IDX Anniversary, IDX Championship).
Work and Life Balance
It’s not only about working, IDX also balances people’s activities with programs and initiatives to make employees more energized. Some of the highlighted programs are:
- Corporate Events
- Community of Interest
Join us and be a part of making an impact for the nation especially on Indonesia Capital Market Development, while you will get a great opportunity to develop yourself to become a qualified professional in the capital market industry.
- Graduate from reputable university/ college with GPA min. 3.00
- Good communication skill (in Indonesia & English), both verbal and writing
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Live with our core values Teamwork, Integrity, Professionalism and Service Excellence