In order to implement the public education program on the Indonesian Capital Market, the Indonesia Stock Exchange is receiving group or community visits (College Student, Education Institutions, Agencies, Companies, etc.), with the following schedule:
Visit Days : Monday - Friday (Except Public Holiday)
Time : 1st session 09.00 – 11.00 WIB and 2nd session 14.00 – 16.00 WIB
Number of Participants : Minimum 30 people and maximum 100 people
*we suggest you to be present at 8 am for the listing ceremony or opening bell ceremony (if there is a ceremony)
Terms & Condition
- Apply official letter with letterhead to firstname.lastname@example.org which contains: Visit Schedule (day and time), Number of participants, and Person in Charge.
- The schedule may change in accordance with IDX schedule
- The person in charge must confirm the attendance/cancellation up to 3 (three) working days prior to the event at (021) 515 0515 ext. 7715 and 7714. If there is no confirmation, IDX shall have the right to cancel the visit unilaterally
- Use the ID card provided by security personnel during the visit
- Keeping the venue clean and do not litter
- Follow instructions and directions given during the visit.
- Follow activities in an orderly manner and participate actively in the sessions provided
- Carrying Fire Arms, Sharp Weapons and Dangerous Materials
- Smoking, eating and drinking except at permitted places
- Wearing T-shirts, Short Pants and Sandals